Together we shape the future of laser technology
Laserline is the world's leading developer and manufacturer of high-power diode lasers for industrial material processing. We have been transforming technological visions into future-oriented innovations for 25 years. The key to our success is Laserline's tireless pioneering work, driven by the competence, dedication and know-how of our employees. That is why, we as a dynamically growing high-tech company, are always looking for qualified specialists and motivated talents who want to shape the future of laser technology with us, together.
YOUR SKILLS / OUR FUTURE
Our people are at the center of everything we do at Laserline. We are aware that our innovative strength is based on the commitment and willingness of each individual to tackle even unusual topics and rethink old approaches. That's why we encourage our employees to take responsibility, work independently and their personal growth by offering them long-term stability, trust and room to think and act freely. We also value the contribution of our employees with performance-related pay and profit-sharing, as well as numerous benefits such as flexible family-friendly working time, company health management and much more. Moreover, we love diversity - which is why we welcome all applications, regardless of nationality, gender, religion/belief, ethnic and social origin, disability, sexual orientation or age. Students, graduates or experienced professionals - if you are driven by a pioneering spirit like we are and want to bring extraordinary ideas and visions to life, Laserline is the right place for you.
Our corporate culture
Laserline is more than just components, technologies and products - more than 350 employees make up the soul of our company. And with all the diversity in the company, we are united not only by our enthusiasm for innovation and the will to create new standards, but also by a strong sense of unity. From R&D to production, marketing or sales - at Laserline, every single employee is involved when it comes to the constant further development of our high-power diode lasers. That is why we attach great importance to a familial atmosphere, trust, appreciation and respect across all areas and hierarchies.
What we look for
- Qualified specialists from a wide range of technical and commercial fields, also talented career changers who are willing to learn
- Committed employees with an interest in long-term employment and a willingness to work with us towards success
- Open, team-oriented and loyal personalities with high expectations of themselves and the desire for permanent self-development
What we offer
- Comprehensive, structured induction with the support of your own tutor
- Varied, challenging and exciting tasks
- Future-oriented technologies - safe workplace for the future
- Flexible working hours, part-time and full-time models, mobile working, no shift work
- Regular internal and external training opportunities
- Attractive social benefits, e.g. company pension plan, profit sharing
- Employee events, Christmas parties, excursions, departmental events
- Owner-managed, familial company culture, flat hierarchies