Service engineer / technician* – Mexico
* We represent equal opportunity and diversity - regardless of gender, age, origin, religion, impairment, or sexual orientation.
YOUR SKILLS / OUR FUTURE – Laserline is a leading international manufacturer of diode lasers for industrial material processing. For 25 years and with 360 employees, we have been transforming technological visions into forward-looking innovations. Our lasers are used in production all over the world, and our customers include internationally renowned companies from a wide range of industries. As a dynamically growing high-tech company, we are on the lookout for qualified specialists who would like to shape the future of laser technology together with us.
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, installation and repair of Laserline Diode Lasers at customer sites
- Training on / off site for customers on Laserline equipment
- Provide excellent remote support by phone and e-mail
- Documentation of performed services for invoicing and condition monitoring purposes
- Act as company liaison to provide outstanding, courteous, timely, and skilled technical service to Laserline customers
- Ability to travel up to 70%, including overnight travel
- AS or BS in electrical engineering or mechatronics with good to very good results
- 2 years of professional experience in handling high-power lasers / optics / electronics is preferred
- Ability to read electrical schematics beneficial
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High technical and analytical understanding
- Customer orientation, communicate professionally and effectively with customers
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and/or German
- A competitive salary
- Extensive benefit package
- A safe and secure workplace with flexible working hours
- Demanding tasks as well as responsible work
YOUR SKILLS / OUR FUTURE – We are looking forward to your application!
If you are interested in getting involved in our dynamic, international company, then send us your complete application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.